· Manage a team of actuaries in pricing new and existing products in the individual life space.
· Review pricing models and conduct independent analysis as well as profit testing to ensure that the products are priced optimally and in accordance to regulatory as well as company requirements.
· Present to product committee for product and financial approvals.
· Support the head of Pricing in structuring the team's directions and other ad hoc projects.
· Collaborate with and manage stakeholders across different business units including product, risk, etc.
· Qualified or nearly qualified actuary with at least eight years of individual life pricing experience.
· Strong technical modelling skills with experience in prophet.
· Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
· Team Management or mentoring experience is a must.
EA Registration Number: R1329095
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105