· Manage and train a team of pricing actuaries in making pricing assumptions and modelling.
· Implement systems and guidelines to improve the accuracy and efficiency of the pricing team's turnaround as well as technical capability.
· Stay abreast of any changes in regulatory requirements for pricing of products and campaigns.
· Drive the product approval process and ensure that and gaps are filled.
· Deal with various internal stakeholders to manage major projects and launch timelines including the Product Management Committee.
· Degree in actuary with at least 8 years of life pricing experience.
· Qualified actuary would be preferred, with strong knowledge in ILP and par products.
· Management experience is a must.
EA Registration Number: R1329095
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105