Retail Payment Platform (RPP)
Reports to: Head, RPP Application
Reporting to this position: Senior Engineer and Engineer
Location: Bangsar South
Design, Specification Development, coordinate development, Development, testing (SIT) and oversee the implementation of Retail Payment Platform Switch applications and its auxiliary systems / interfaces to support new enhanced features of Retail Payments Platform e.g. Open API, Cross Border Payments, Direct Debit, eMandates
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Maintain User Requirement Specification, Detail Design Document and Application Programming Interface (API) / Interfaces Specification for existing services.
- Create User Requirement Specification and Detail Design Document for any enhancements or new services.
- Provide technical support as part of new bank admission process.
- Prepare System Integration Test plan and procedures.
- Lead the execution of System Integration Testing as part of new bank admission process.
- Lead the execution of System Integration Testing for any fixes for production issues, any enhancements to the application and any new services introduced.
- To ensure all necessary steps have been performed in SIT environment before the application is deployed in UAT and in Production environments.
- Comply with SDLC framework to ensure all checklist and deliverables have been completed.
- Lead the troubleshooting of production issues. Work with vendors to resolve issues.
- Notify superiors about potential problems associated with the application, and if necessary, provide suggestions on how to overcome the problems.
- To be aware of and uphold their security responsibilities as stated in the company's Information Security Policy
- To ensure all the information asset processing and day-to-day activities are based on the company's Guidelines on Information Handling and Security Classification.
- To comply with the Secure Programming Guidelines in any new development and enhancing existing application.
- Technical Analysis & Programming
- System configurations
- Trouble Shooting and Problem Solving
- Issue/Problem Management
- System and process flow design and documentation
- Demonstrates Strategic Thinking & Action
- Develops & Empowers Talent
- Acts for the Greater Good
- Having proven skills on Java & J2EE technologies is a must. Candidate must also possess knowledge of web-services and Oracle SQL programming
- A minimum of 7 years working experience in IT projects/activities.
- Experienced in all phases of system development lifecycle.
- Experienced in system testing.
- Minimum of 7 years experienced in all phases of software development lifecycle.
- Minimum of 7 years experienced in coordinating and performing testing that involves multiple systems.
- Expert level knowledge experience in mutli-tier application design and development
- Experience in shell scripting, RDBMS Database queries
- Knowledge of XMLs will be an advantage
- Exposure to the banking or finance industry, core banking and card payment application technology
Please get in touch - I'd be glad to talk to you further about this role.
Angel Felismino | email@example.com | 010 524 2576
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.