Principle Network Architect
The Principal Engineer is expected to provide deep technical expertise to plan, design, architect, implement, manage operations and on-going maintenance of the new Data Center and Campus networks.
You will be collaborating closely with Chief Engineers for Systems, Networks and Database verticals.
Lastly, you need to mentor junior engineer and provide engineering guidance to other departments, and keep abreast of industry trends and issues.
- Collaboration with cross-functional team (consisting of network, storage, compute, security) and detailed planning and execution of the multi-year phased services migration to the FSA with minimal downtime
- Serve as the technical lead for designing, architecture, installation, operation, service and maintenance of any BAU network solution and implementation
- Lead network integration with external entities to ensure a successful implementation
- Participates in any computer emergency response team
- Co-build the foundation to facilitate automated and hitless firmware updates across the infrastructure and enhance the network monitoring capability
- Maintain an accurate record reflecting the current and historical network settings
- Degree in Computer Science with a minimum of 8 years of relevant work experience, preferably in a high-pressured System Integrator environment.
- CCIE certification in the RS / SP or DC vertical would be an added advantage
- Experience in the IT banking and Telecommunications sector would be an added advantage
- Advanced level knowledge across the Cisco R&S portfolio: Catalyst, Nexus 9K, ACI, ISR, ASR.
- Integrating 3rd party security elements: FWs, IPS, WAF, Load Balancers.
- Experienced architecting and designing from ground zero
- Implementation experience with Cloud offerings from AWS/ GCP/ CloudFlare/ Akamai such as Route53, ELB, DirectConnect would be an advantage.
Interested, kindly share your CV to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.