Salary: 70 - 80 KB per Month
Our partner is a world-class chemicals company. They operate more than 15 years. Currently, they are looking for a very experienced Procurement Analyst people to support Procurement team for all sourcing/procurement activities.
- Analysis of Mono Ethylene Glycol (MEG) materials to provide sufficient information to management for decision making on procurement
- Prepare monthly dashboard on key raw material procurement and logistics
- Provide documents support/ coordinating with all relevant departments to carry out special projects
- Monitoring petrochemical product futures market on a daily basis to keep the team updated
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in petrochemical market and procurement logic. You will have a Bachelor/Master Degree, major of Engineering, International Trade, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or other related fields that you will have experience:
- At least three years' work experience in petrochemical industry
- Well understand SAP system or other ERP is a plus
- Strong analytical, negotiation skills and problem solving skill
Fluency in both written and spoken English is highly desirable
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.