Our client is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join their Singapore office to develop the digital strategy and engage in consumer retention. You will be targeting the digital landscape of SEA. If this is you, we would love to hear from you.
- Develop digital marketing plans and goals, launching campaigns, and providing timely reporting and insights on campaign performance
- Create strategies to drive and grow online traffic for new and existing customers through Paid Search, Product Listing Ads, Dynamic Search Ads, and other digital marketing programs
- Analyze program success and optimize performance
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams and external agency to manage end to end campaign execution, ensuring strategies are aligned, assets are created, and deadlines are met
- Manage external agency on the planning and execution of paid search, SEO, and display campaigns, ensuring programs are optimized and key program metrics such as ROAS, visits, conversion, AOV, etc. are met
- 4+ years as a digital marketing manager with 2 years of project management
- Understanding of all aspects of online and offline media trends, channels, and practices
- Experience developing and managing digital strategy and execution globally.
- Strong web analytics and reporting skills. Able to analyze historical results and understand the implications for future programs.
- Experience working with platforms such as Google Ads along with analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics
- HTML skills and photoshop skills preferred
- Previously worked with e-commerce, CMS, and other digital platforms (WordPress, Shopify, MailChim, SOCi etc.)
Please apply with your CV, notice period and current salary. Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted
EA Registration Number: R1765896
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105