Salary: 90 - 110 KB per Month
Our partner is a MNC and a manufacturer of foam, rubber and filters materials used in the Consumer Electronics, Automotive and Air-Condition sector. They operate in Thailand for long time producing a quality product for the global market. Currently, they are looking for an experienced procurement talent for leading and developing procurement activities for the company.
This role is responsible for leading and developing procurement activities and strategy (Direct and Indirect). In this role, you will:
- Responsible for managing strategic of procurement activities - direct and indirect products and services to delivering costs saving and ensure maximum value
- Improve sourcing performance in term of cost saving, supplier sustainability, category strategy, and procurement & sourcing process.
- Maintaining positive relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Responsible for document procurement processes, workflows, and procedure to align with business's objectives.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in manufacturer of foam, rubber and filters materials used in the Consumer Electronics, Automotive and Air Conditioner Sectors. You will have a bachelor degree level or higher in Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering or related field and It is highly desirable that you will have:
- Minimum 5 years of experiences Procurement or Purchasing within in Chemical-Rubber Industry, Automotive, Air condition or Consumer Electric industries
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Strong competency in strategic procurement management, negotiation, managing projects and Trade Compliance skills.
- Good in English communication skills.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.