A well-know beauty brand is currently looking for a experienced and seasoned Product Development Manager to join the team. You will be responsible for developing quality products and experiences.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to carry out product development from market search, product concept, formulation, and packaging design
- Develop production schedule, monitor and update them in a timely basis
- Responsible for planning, coordinating and managing of the entire supply chain by outsourced manufacturers, and ensure the compliance of all mandatory standards
- Resolve any technical issue during development and production stages
- Ensuring products are reflecting current market trends and brand standard are met
- With at least 5-6 years solid experience on product development of retailer brands
- Degree holder.
- Sensitive to figures and good analytical skills
- Strong negotiation skill, able to communicate with internal / external stakeholders
- Proficiency in project planning software e.g. MS project or equivalent
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Tiffany Cheng at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5169 for a confidential discussion.