Title: Product Development Specialist
The Client: An International well know ingredient company.
The Role :
- This role is responsible for all NPD including planning an R&D strategy and activity to develop meat applications. In this role, you will:
- Manage and Plan PD strategy and vision for providing a product that satisfies customer's needs, trends and competitors.
- Leads and manages stakeholders for Savory product categories.
- Collaborate with the Regional / Global function for the direction
- Leverage technology to monitor customer portfolio and identify emerging trends and needs in the market.
- Drive customer focus and technical relationship plans for key strategic accounts and takes direct responsibility for customer satisfaction and business retention.
- Provide strategic functional leadership and coaching
The person :
- Bachelor's degree in Food Science/Food Technology or related field.
- At least 2-3 years of experience of relevant product development experience in the food industry.
- Good command of English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.