Our client is one of the world's leading cosmetics and beauty company. Founded in the 1950s, it currently operated more than 70 countries globally. With their sale rapidly, they are searching for a strong candidate as a 'Product Manager' to join their team in Thailand. The office is in the heart of Bangkok district. If you are up to challenge, this role is ideal for you.
- Responsible and create a concept, to design, sample production, testing, forecast, cost, mass production, promotion, support the guideline of product
- Deliver operation plan; to achieve business growth and objectives, including market insights, revenue, profit for all the channels/categories of business and/or key customers.
- Responsible for managing and implementing marketing activities through research, strategic planning and implementation.
- Developing packaging with creative agencies and technicians to design the bottles.
- Manage P&L allocation to balance investments and financial returns.
- Minimum Bachelors' Degree
- At least 5 years of experience in an FMCG or Retail industry. Experience in the Retail Skin Care industry is a plus
- Good communication skills, problem-solving and decision making
- Well presentation, issue management, planning, organizing and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage projects with strict adherence to timelines
- Strategic, creative and professional mindset
- Able to work in a team and perform leadership traits
- Fluent in English both writing and speaking
If you are open for this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact Wansistha (Eye) Nithakorn at 02-107-2901 (direct number) or Email via (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.