A well known Virtual Banking firm here in Hong Kong is looking for a Product Manager to help set up the entire Virtual Banking platform by driving that process and giving input into the design.
They need someone to help drive and set up the entire virtual banking platform by driving activity and giving lots of input into the process. You will drive business solution design of IT platform so you will need a minimum 10 years' experience in technology roles preferably from a startup because we have a flexible working culture.
- Lead business solution design of the IT platform to support the growth of Virtual Bank business
- Help set up the virtual bank by driving the program
- Develop and implement product roadmaps and features in building the Virtual Bank platform
- Manage the whole technology development process, keep track of the project timeline and ensure the solutions are viable
- Drive product management in features design and specifications, help create solutions that enhance designs
- Review functional specifications and system design to ensure the system is well-designed and in line with business requirements
- Degree holder in Information Technology or equivalent disciplines
- Minimum 10 years' experience in technology role with Product Manager experience
- Solid Product Management experience preferably with a mix of tech and financial products
- Experience in analysis and design of Business, Operating, and Management models
- Money lending, Deposits, ePayments knowledge is a massive plus
- Knowledge of HKMA banking regulations is a plus
- Experience in e-banking / mobile banking in Retail Banking industry is preferable
- Independent, flexible with good organizational skill
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to establish good working relationships with stakeholders
- Fluent in verbal and written English and Cantonese
Next steps would be to apply to dgray<at>argyllscott.com.hk with an updated CV for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.