About the company:
Our client is a global provider of managed Internet and hybrid networks, SD-WAN and Cloud connectivity solution. Looking for a Marketing (online & offline marketing) candidate with background in Telco/Cloud industry. This is an individual contributor role.
About the role:
- Product Marketing - with a mandate to bring the company's services ('product') to the market and oversee its overall success.
- Oversee overall marketing strategy for the product (positioning, messaging, customer development)
- Close collaboration with Product Development and Product Engineering, Technical Pre-sales teams to conceptualize and develop relevant service features / add-ons to address customer demand and/or for specific market segments
- Analyse industry trends, overall ecosystem and competitor positioning
- Build viable partner ecosystem (mainly Cloud and SD-WAN technology vendors) to address the above
- Work closely with Marketing (brand and communications) for unified communication strategy
- Create and manage collateral (sales enablement, white-papers and technical blogs), and own internal communication on new developments in terms of service offering, and their positioning
- Determine 'jobs to be done' for service suite to be in the leading position
3 - 5 years of marketing experience
Passion or prior experience in Technology, Telco, Cloud, IoT businesses
If you are interested and suitable for the role, please send your resume to Hazel Thanh (email: Hthanh@argyllscott.sg) for a confidential discussion.
EA Registration Number: R1989460
Argyll Scott Interim Pte Ltd (f.k.a. Hydrogen Group Pte Ltd) EA Licence Number: 16S8105