About our Client
Our client is 1st tier and MNC company, well-known as automotive manufacturer and exporter of passenger car including trucks. They're currently looking for Product Profit Analysis who have knowledge in costing with Engineering Background and able to communicate in English
- Analyze financial data to support business and financial performance and prepare in-depth analysis with annual budget and forecast.
- Review and handling monthly, quarterly and yearly financial report in a timely manner.
- Prepare new product cost simulation.
- Analysis product profitability.
- Prepare financial data to support annual budget and monthly forecast.
- Analyze actual result compare with budget including manage deviation analysis to show reason of variance.
- Provide monthly report to management level
- Prepare cost information for simulation cost of new product.
- Follow up new product launching schedule.
- Prepare product cost structure of both planning and actual information
- Handle other assignments from management.
- Male or Female
- 30 years old up
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related fields
- Good command in English both speaking & writing
- Advance in computer skills
- At least 5 years of direct experience of Cost control or Business Planning
- Highly strong analytical thinking and leadership skills, result-oriented and teamwork and able to work under high pressure and self-motivation
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.