Title: Production Manager - Packaging
Production Manager - Packaging - Flexo - Thermoforming - Gravure Printing - Based in Nakorn Ratchasima - Rayong - Attractive Salary
Well-Known Packing Company
- Establish efficient production processes for all the company's product lines
- Play a "hands on" role in the managing motivating and directing the plant's production workforce.
- Monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control, food safety programs in accordance to HACCP and AVA standards
- Carefully monitor in association with the Sales on the market demand and production volumes of the company's product lines and draw up efficient production schedules according to Sales forecasts that are met as required.
- Constantly seek new ways to improve the plants production efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Manage and oversee the maintenance and servicing of the plant's production lines to minimize down times and maximize the efficiency and working life of all production equipment and machinery.
- Set up working systems which minimize loss of packaging materials during the production process
- Constantly explore and implement methods of continuous improvement
- Handle all production issues relating to new product launches resources, stock control and rotation of goods and raw materials to meet production needs.
- Suitably train and motivate all production staff as required.
- Providing timely production information and performance report to the management.
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering or relevant fields\
- Experience in Packaging and Production within the manufacturing sector, with supervisory experience managing operators/packers/etc
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to priorities, delegate and organize the workflow of a team Strong MS Excel, SAP and WMS skills
- Customer service orientet
- Knowledge and experience with LEAN continuous improvement initiatives will be highly regarded.
If you are interested please apply directly via jobs db
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.