Title: Production Manager - Shift (Food Manufacturer)
Production Management - Shift Management - People Management- Food Manufacturer - Chonburi
A Multinational Food Production Manufacturer
- Assist staff members and supervisors in the development and formulation of long and short-range planning, policies, programs and objectives.
- Responsible for maintaining high standards of manufacturing operations to ensure that products conform to established customer and company quality standards.
- Achieve optimum employee levels with least amount of overhead and raw material costs to meet annual budgetary plan.
- Recommend manufacturing policies and programs that guide the organization in maintaining and improving its competitive position and the profitability of the operation.
- Continually evaluate processes and methods, recommend measures to improve production methods, equipment, performance, utilization of people, and quality of product.
- Act as a technical resource to address and resolve inquiries and problems; analyze and resolve work problems and assist workers in solving work problems.
- Direct and monitor department supervisors to accomplish goals of the manufacturing plan, consistent with established manufacturing and safety procedures. Act as liaison between department supervisors/subordinate levels, as well as, staff levels to inform personnel of communications, decisions, policies and all matters that affect their performance, attitudes and results.
- Train, develop and evaluate staff. Take corrective action as necessary on a timely basis and in accordance with company policy. Ensure compliance with current federal, state and local regulations. Consult with Human Resources Department as appropriate.
- Identify, recommend and implement changes to improve productivity and reduce cost and scrap, monitor scrap and rework data. Direct the establishment, implementation and maintenance of production standards.
- Support various programs essential to manufacturing procedures (e.g., training, safety, housekeeping, cost reduction, worker involvement, security, etc.
- Coordinate major projects, (e.g., plant layout changes, installation of capital equipment, major repairs, etc.)
- Work effectively and relate well with others. Exhibit a professional manner in dealing with others, working to maintain constructive working relationships.
- Keep current on information and technology affecting functional areas to increase innovation and ensure compliance.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience within the food production industry
- Supervisory experience preferred
If you are interested, please apply directly via Jobs DB
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.