Production Planning Manager
Salary: 90 - 110 KB (Gross Salary)
Our partner is a global food company. They operate more than 50 years producing a variety range of food products with ambition to be number one in the global market. Currently, they are looking for an experienced production planning leader to lead the strategy and operation of the production planning team.
This role is responsible for leading production planning in both strategy and operation view. In this role, you will:
- Manage the generation of the production schedule that supports the Master Production Schedule (MPS), which will be provided by the Manager - Inventory Control / Demand Planner.
- Monitor the production schedule and resolve scheduling issues within the production facility.
- Working through purchasing, ensure timely delivery of raw materials to ensure execution of the production schedule.
- Collaborate with the Manager - Inventory control /demand planning on forecast issues, with regards to plant capacity
- Ensure on-time delivery of material to customers (internal or external)
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in manufacturing production planning. You will have a Bachelor's degree in Engineer, Science, Business or related fie. It is highly desirable that you will have:
- Experience in Food & Beverage or related industries
- 5 years' experience in Production Planning Experience or supply chain areas
- Ability to analyze data and make required decisions based on data.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English (Highly Desirable)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.