Our client is a global financial services conglomerate and one of the market leader in Asia. They are now looking for a seasoned Program Manager/ Senior Project Manager to join their team in Hong Kong. There will be one for permanent hire and one for contract (renewable).
- Manage the end-to-end execution and rollout of the global / regional system implementation program for the APAC region
- Manage the large-scale technology transformation programme.
- Lead the adoption of Agile and Scrum methodology.
- Lead the programme delivery with appropriate frameworks, methods and best practices across the solutions delivery and execution process.
- Provide technical expertise and business acumen to the key programme stakeholders.
- Establish clear accountabilities and authority for different team members and build a strong culture across the programme team.
- Identify financial and operating risks and issues affecting the project, putting measures in place to manage and control
- Agree and implement project reporting and control processes in line with project management standards
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related fields
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in large scale project management
- Strong, effective working relationships and networks with key influential internal and external stakeholders
- Professional qualifications such as Project Management Professional (PMP) / Six Sigma is a plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent presentation and influencing skills
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Wing Yip at firstname.lastname@example.org
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk