Title: Project & Facility Supervisor (Thai only)
Facility Management - Facility Project - International Company - Based in Rayong - Up to 80K Plus other benefits
An international Food & beverage manufacturer
· Develops conceptual plans and budgets for facilities projects to support fiscal decision-making
· Coordinates with proponent groups and building committees to facilitate rational facility planning, budgeting, and scheduling.
· Prepares requests for proposal and conducts all necessary meetings to facilitate hiring architectural and construction management services.
· Monitors and reports on all phases of planning and construction
· Coordinates all parties involved in the planning, design, and construction process
· Develops and maintains facility project budgets.
· Conducts pre-construction conference, reviews bids, and recommends award of contract.
· Prepares construction contracts and monitors their execution and distribution.
· Prepares contract change orders and monitors their execution.
· Reviews contract plans and specifications for compliance with appropriate building codes and project requirements.
· Receives pay requests from professional consultants and contractors and approves for payment.
· Monitors and facilitates resolution of construction contract disputes and claims.
· Coordinates with facility occupants move-in to new facilities.
· Monitors construction contract close-out and maintains documentation files.
· Knowledge of facilities planning and construction management processes and procedures.
· Knowledge of estimating, budgeting, and scheduling practices.
· Knowledge of status of costs of new construction, escalation factors, and market trends.
· Knowledge of building codes and standards of practice.
· Knowledge of laws governing construction contracts and contracting.
· Knowledge of construction materials and methods
· Knowledge of supervisory practices and principles.
If you are interested, please apply directly via jobs DB.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.