Our client is one of the real estate conglomerate, with offices in Canada, US, UK and Hong Kong. They are now in the process of bringing VR/ AR technology and innovation solutions to their clients in Hong Kong and China.
This project director/ leader will be leading a team of engineers to develop and implement the VR/AR solutions for the company.
- Participate in research, project analysis and system development
- Develop and maintain display related technologies not limited to Web, VR/AR/MR and other visual projects
- Perform prototype creation, initial bring up, coding, testing and debug in different stages
- Conduct the system implementation, configuration and deployment
- Ensure cyber security is in place
- Bachelor's degree/HD in Computer Science or related subjects
- Ability to adapt a fast paced environments and ad hoc projects
- Flexible working styles in an SME
- At least 8 years of working experience, team and project management experience are required
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Wing Yip at email@example.com
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott Website at www.argyllscott.com.hk