About the client
A prestigious US firm has a great opportunity for a junior to mid-level lawyer to join their team.
About the role
- Draft and review documentation, demonstrate familiarity with precedents and market standards
- Work on a full range of debt and equity capital markets transactions, ranging from corporate, high yield and sovereign bonds to securitisations, derivatives and structured products
- Ability to be based in the Singapore or Hong Kong office
- 2-6 PQE with a common law qualification
- Experience and interest in capital markets work
- Strong academic background and experience working within a top tier firm would be advantageous
- Outstanding candidates with a mainstream Corporate legal background looking to retrain will be considered
- Global mind-set with strong drafting, analytical, communication and research skills.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.