PROJECT MANAGER, ELECTRONICS - BANGKOK - INTERNATIONAL ELECTRONICS COMPANY - UP TO 150,000 BAHT A MONTH PLUS BONUSES AND BENEFITS
* Project Manager / Electronics / Control System /Technology /Project
* International Electronics Company
* Up to 150,000 A MONTH PLUS BENEFITS & BONUSES depending upon skills and experience
My client is an international Electronics company which deliver innovative advanced Electronics and Communications Technologies solutions for client across the globe, they produce high quality products to meet their customer's high expectations for quality.
The Project Manager will manage the Design and Process for manufacturing to make sure that the objectives are produced on time and within budget. The project manager will lead customer application development in terms of Design and Process changes of the products and ensure compliance with performance objectives
* Establish and monitor the implementation of the Project Management Plan
* Understand the Client's needs as well as the project requirements.
* Provide overall advice and guidance to the design team and ensure that the team understand the requirements and quality plan.
* Monitor and review project progress and deliverable to ensure that timescales and targets are met.
The ideal candidate will:
* Strong background in Electronics Project Management
* Engineering degree in Electrical, Electronic Communication or Telecommunication Engineering.
* Experience in rail with an emphasis on electronic systems.
APPLICANTS WHO DO NOT MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT A THAI NATIONAL AND/OR DO NOT MEET ALL OF THE ABOVE CRITERIA.
If you have any further queries, please call Thanya on 02 107 2571 or email: Tlongprasert@argyllscott.co.th
KEYWORDS - PROJECT, ELECTRONICS, PLANNING, TECHNOLOGY, DESIGN, PLANNING, PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT, COST, QUALITY, DELIVERY, PROJECT MANAGER, PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.