Argyll Scott is working with a global Manufacturing Company. They are looking for a successful Project Sales Manager to initiate their business and be part of growing team in Thailand. If you are one of those who is energetic, sales driven and loves new challenges, this is for you!
Report to: Sales Director
- Building up close relationship with stakeholders and related parties such as including Design Firms, Contractors, Subcontractors & Owners
- Develop the business opportunities, strategy, business plan and maintain the long-term relationship with internal and external partners
- Set the team target and lead the team to achieve their goals
- Manage the customer's complaints, needs and response the solution to customer
- Manager risks, quality and safety of solutions and products provided to the clients
- Manage schedules, budget, resources and timelines during the whole project life cycle
- Track Project Progress and Report to Management
- Bachelor Degree in electrical/ civil/ mechanical engineering or equivalent qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of experience in project sales
- Strong relationship with EPC Stakeholders
- Familiar with Project Management Database ( SAP, CPM & CRM )
- Availability to travel as and when required
- Excellent written and verbal communication in both Thai and English
- Excellent in customer relationship management
- Thai Nationality
If this opportunity is of interest to you, then apply immediately or call directly to Kirti on +66(0)2-107-2903 for a confidential discussion or email at email@example.com for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.