Our client is a key player in the local general insurance market. Their products are including Property, Casualty, Fire, Marine, Liability, Financial Lines and Group Personal Accident insurance for corporate clients. They are now looking for "Property and Casualty (Manager Level - Head of Department Level)"
- Responsible for the overall growth strategy and profitability for P&C business
- To deliver tailored local and regional strategies
- Provide strategic oversight on division operations, target segments, financial results, portfolio management and business development
- Deepen the footprint in selected business segments
- To achieve underwriting, operational and service excellence
- Building a collaborative team and foster talents engagement
- Thai nationality only
- At least Bachelor's degree in any related field
- At least 10 years of related work experience in Non-Life Insurance business
- Directed experienced in Property & Casualty is required.
- Excellent in communication skill and coordinating skill
- Languages capability: Fluent command of English (both spoken and written)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.