My client is a global pharmaceutical company with 80 years of solid business track record in Thailand. They are looking for a Public Affairs Manager to be responsible for the management of a company's communications strategy and objectives. Develops communications plans and implements a broad range of public relations activities.
· Regularly monitor and advice the ongoing and new policies, laws, and regulations of the company
· Working with Director to implement the strategic public/ government affairs priorities and the communication influencing strategy for the company
· Plan/research/develop/analysis and execute strategy
· Provide internal/external stakeholders recommendation government policies, regulations, requirements and practices
The successful applicant will have:
· A Bachelor's degree/Master's degree in any field with an excellent academic background.
· 8+ years of working experience in government authorities in the Agricultural or Pharmaceutical sectors
· Familiarity with Thai public/government/policies/ regulatory affairs
· Solid track record in achieving business results with energetic, dynamic and pro-active personality
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai
· Thai nationality only
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.