MOBILE APPLICATION TESTING
MIDDLE - SENIOR LEVEL
YOUR NEW COMPANY
The Company's primary products are the driver and passenger applications, which are developed by the mobile engineers and tested by QA team before launch. As an engineer, you are part of the heart and soul of the company. The team is empowered by creating amazing services and tools that serve millions of passengers and driving partners.
YOUR NEW ROLE
The QA Engineer has the experience in manually testing native mobile apps (iOS and Android) to deliver high quality applications in a fast-paced agile environment. The QA Engineer will plan, design, and execute tests that are focus not only on the functional features, but also performance characteristics of the mobile apps.
- Review requirements and develop functional and non-functional test cases
- Work with development and product team to write robust functional and non-functional tests
- Organize, and manage test cases in test case repository
- Provide test progress to stakeholders throughout the sprint
- Work well in fast paced and Agile development environment and drive continuous improvements
- Perform testing of iOS and Android apps to ensure that product meets requirements
- Find and report bugs with detailed steps to reproduce so that development team can squash them quickly
- Stay on top of issues in production that may affect our customers and work with development team to resolve the issues for customers.
- Experience with manual testing of iOS / Android apps
- Experience performing functional testing
- Able to prioritize and multitask
Industry: Technology Company
Nature of Business: Transportation, Delivery, Mobile Payment
Location: First Avenue Bandar Utama Type of
Please get in touch - I'd be glad to talk to you further about this role.
Angel Felismino | email@example.com | 010 524 2576
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.