Title: QA Manager (QS/ QA)
QA Manager - Kitchen Equipment - Quality Control System - Inspection -Quality Assurance - Based in Prachin Buri - Up to 110K
An international Kitchen Solution Company
- Responsible to implement quality document and verify regularly to ensure according the objective in quality system
- Manage document modify and preparation quality manual, procedure and PI or related document
- Manage and ensure in production have to records and reports as related quality
- To ensure quality verify according to regularity, plan and customer requirement
- Contact to customer and supplier for quality requirement
- Responsible to attend supplier assessment and approval
- Review and maintain record result which not the criteria between production and report deficiency, Customer complaint and Customer representative
- Consider decide to approval the re-work product in process
- Preparation quality report, Information defect from customer to Management Team and Factory Manager
- Encourage customer requirement from acquired information as strive
- Define material quality stipulation purchasing by standard
- Officiate to QMR and Leader of Internal Quality Audit
- Handle other related quality system
- Bachelor or Master in related field
- Experience in Quality and QMR more 5 years
- Good in systems, analytical and problem-solving skills (for factory set up issues).
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Good negotiation skills are a must.
- Good in English communication skills.
If you are interested please apply via jobsDB
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.