Our client is a saving platform & investment organization.
The successful candidate will be managing the test process to ensure the application created by developers is stable, secure and fit for purpose
- Develop and implement the plan for testing the product for performance, functionality, scalability and stability (inc. stress testing)
- Run manual and automated tests across different devices and environments
- Write and execute test scripts within mobile application
- Find bugs and issues within the App
- Reporting to development team and support issue resolution
- Review future develop phases to identify and mitigate potential risks
- Plan and manage development team work schedule
- Candidate must be able to read, write & speak in mandarin
- Experience of software development and testing processes
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills and ability to work in start-up environment
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Interested, kindly share your CV to email@example.com or call at +603 21749007. Only relevant and shortlisted candidate will be contacted. Thank you.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.