Title: Quality and Lab Manager (QA/QS/QC)
Quality Assurance - Quality Control - Quality System - Up to 100K - Based in Prachinburi
- Leads and is responsible for safety, financial and operational performance, laboratory asset care and reliability for the quality assurance business function
- Is responsible for a multi-disciplinary team of direct and indirect reports and quality specialists reporting out of functional area.
- Ensures high quality products are produced, warehoused and shipped cost effectively through maximizing operational efficiency and reliability
- Manage incoming supplier materials, analytical, sensory, microbiology, sanitation, , co-products, brewing, fermenting, aging, filtration, blending, finishing, packaging, warehousing and distribution of finished packaged product.
- Identifies, supports, and provides technical resources for environmental, sustainability and energy initiatives and improvements
- Bachelor Degree (or higher) in Quality Management or Engineering
- Bachelor's degree in Biology/Chemistry or related scientific field preferred
- 2-5 years of supervisory/management experience is required.
- 2-5 years of experience working in the grain processing industry required, corn masa
- Knowledge of ISO 9001: 2015 quality standards is a must
- Proficiency with basic computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and other technical software packages, as needed
If you are interested, please apply via Jobs db
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.