Quality Assurance Manager (Food Production)
QA - Food Production - Strong Management - FMCG - MNC - Based in Northeast - Up to 100K Plus other Benefit
An International FMCG Company
- Developing and assessing the HACCP Program
- Plan, organize, direct, assign, delegate, motivate, and review activities of HACCP
- Review HACCP paperwork ensuring paperwork is complete and accurate.
- Ensure the facility is following all GMPs and prerequisite program
- Ensure local quality policies, procedures and practices are comply with corporate, customer, related international standard and regulatory requirements (ex: BRC, ISO, YUM! McD, GMP, HACCP, etc.)
- Leads pest control program, manage and evaluate the services of sub-contracted service
- Manages the facility internal auditing system and verification/ validation activities to ensure RM/PM and product through supply chain meet established company quality and food safety standards
- Focusing on quality systems and specification development, including Statistical Process Control analysis of comprehensive analytical and microbiological data. Supports both key raw material and finished goods specifications.
- Leading or participating in various cross-functional teams in support of the Customer requirement.
- Leads customer complaints investigation processes, identifies the root causes and ensures the appropriated corrective & preventive actions are taken effectively and timely manner. Analyses trend of complaints based on root cause categories and leads team to minimize complaints.
- Male or female, aged 30 - 40 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree in Food Science or any related field.
- Good command of English and computer literate
- At least 7 years' experience being responsible for food quality and food safety, food industrial is preferable
- Background in BRC, AIB, FSSC, GMP, HACCP, HALAL, YUM Star, McD SQMS or other food safety standard.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills are preferred.
- Able to articulate ideas well, enjoys problem solving & challenges with positive work attitude and approach.
If you are interested, please apply via Jobs DB
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.