Title : Quality Manager
Global Multi-site manufacturer , well known in Plastic, Film industry.
- Handle QA,QC,QS,QRM
- Responsible to implement quality document and verify regularly to ensure according to the objective in quality system
- Manage document modify and preparation quality manual, procedure and PI or related document
- Manage and ensure in production have to records and reports as related quality
- To ensure quality verify according to regularity, plan and customer requirement
- Contact to customer and supplier for quality requirement
- Responsible to attend supplier assessment and approval
- Review and maintain record result which not the criteria between production and report deficiency, Customer complaint and Customer representative
- Consider deciding to approval the re-work product in the process
- Preparation quality report, Information defect from customer to Management Team and Site Manager
- Encourage customer requirement from acquired information as strive
- Define material quality stipulation purchasing by standard
- Officiate to QMR and Leader of Internal Quality Audit
- Handle other related quality systems
- Bachelor or Master in the related field
- Experience in Quality and QMR more 5 years
- Good in systems, analytical and problem-solving skills (for factory set up issues).
- Background in Packaging or Plastic related Business is a must
- A Manufacturing plant experience is a must
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Good negotiation skills are a must.
- Good in English communication skills.
APPLICANTS WHO DO NOT MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
If you have any queries, please call Thanwa on +66 (0) 2 107 2571 or sent your CV to : email@example.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.