Senior R&D Manager
Salary: 120-170 KB per Month
Our partner is a global strach company. They operate more than 60 years producing variety range of strach product. They have serveral manufacturing sites acorss countries.
This role is responsible for planning R&D strategy and activity to develop strach/food application. In this role, you will:
- Manage and Plan NPD strategy and vision for providing product that satisfy customer's needs, trends and competitor.
- Collaborate with sales team to optimize sales product portfolio and profit margin.
- Leverage technology to monitor customer portfolio and identify emerging trends and needs in the market.
- Drive customer focus and technical relationship plans for key strategic accounts and takes direct responsibility for customer satisfaction and business retention.
- Provide strategic functional leadership and coaching R&D team
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in developing strach application. You will have a Bachelor degree level or higher in Food Science or other relevant degree and It is highly desirable that you will have experience:
- In Operating full product development lifecycle from design brief to prototype testing and factory implementation.
- In executing trial run and comemrcial production run.
Fluency in both written and spoken English is highly desirable
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.