R&D MANAGER- Up to 120,000 THB
Client: A large international packaging company
- To Lead the R&D team
- Work closely with the supplier to develop film for sleeves
- Has a good experience with the creation of artwork specifications of the various printing process
- Perform print feasibility and project brief in the combination printing process
- Work with any graphics software application
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Packaging Technology, Material Engineer or related field
- At least 2 years of experience in New Project Development
- 1-2 years experience in print feasibility and label specification
- Able to evaluate actual printed samples (PSL, shrink sleeve label printing or Film making experience
APPLICANTS WHO DO NOT MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
If you have any further queries, please call Thanya on 02 107 2571 or email: Tlongprasert@ argyllscott.co.th
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.