Our client is a well-known firm with a highly profitable portfolio of businesses. They are urgenly looking for a "Recruitment Executive" who has exceptional experience in end-to-end recruitment and employer branding to build and develop effective TA strategies, attract the best talents, and maintain relationship with candidates.
- Manage the end to end recruitment process from initial planning and job brief to offer management including talent pipelining, deep searching, mapping and head hunting in addition to traditional advertising and shortlisting
- Continuously work on ways to improve the hiring process; find innovative ways to seek out talent and maximize efficiency of the assessment process
- Partner with internal leaders to develop and execute talent acquisition strategies
- Develop and maintain a network of internal/external contacts to help source high potential talent
- Interview and assess all candidates presented to hiring managers, including the use of face-to-face behavioral-based interviewing methodologies
- Provide candidates with an accurate and compelling story as to why we're "Employer of Choice"
- Promote the Employer Branding by attending university events to build talent pipeline
- Maintain accurate documentation of all candidates, searches, hiring manager interactions, and other recruiting
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Human Resources, Phycology, or any related field
- At least 4 years of experience functioning as a Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding
- Possess excellent communication and influencing skills, attention to detail and the ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and applicants.
- Deep internet research particularly LinkedIn and networking skills that enables one to build a consistent and sustainable talent pipeline
- A strong understanding of candidate attraction platforms including job boards and social media, with proven experience on excellent search and attraction capabilities
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, young and willing to learn
- Strong use of initiative and a proactive nature
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.