Summary of Responsibilities
* Support marketing plans & manage marketing budgets for a given brand within category to deliver net revenue, gross margin, market share and profit targets within timescales and budget as approved by local leadership team.
* Regularly track brand performance against KPI's i.e. market performance, sales, budget tracking.
* Develop and execute annual marketing plan activities, including local media strategy / plans for a given brand within a category, responsible for ensuring successful implementation of the plan.
* In close co-operation with the Trade Marketing function, identify trade needs / opportunities, develop pricing and distribution strategies in line with trade promotions for brands.
* Support the execution of product launches agreed by Area/Region; Contribute to innovation by delivering product development programs to further margin growth.
* Support implementation of portfolio strategy in conjunction with global category and area innovation to support overall business strategy, short / medium term.
* Manage development and activation of local brands.
* Support market copy strategy for brand and ensure adaption possible for category across area.
* Partner with media / consumer and market insights to implement media strategy and plans.
* Leads key innovation projects on the brand which require multiple stakeholder management and understanding of process structures.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
Qualification & Experience:
* Proven track record in Marketing must be able to demonstrate outstanding marketing skills and potential
* At least 5 Years marketing experience, developed within an FMCG or Healthcare environment.
* Minimum university educated (to Bachelors level) in a commercial subject
Demonstrated creativity and innovation
* Strong commercial awareness, in-depth industry knowledge
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Words, Excel and Powerpoint
Desired Personality Traits:
* Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating.
* Tenacious and resilient, driven to achieve even when faced with obstacles
* Highly analytical, financial skills, P&L understanding
* Strategic thinker and commercially astute
* Fluent in English with at least one other language preferred
* Willing to relocate internationally to pursue career opportunities
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Penny Chong at email@example.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.