1. Work with SEA Regional Marketing team to develop complete annual brand marketing plan geared towards end users for each key products within portfolio, in line with strategy, budget and targets of company.
2. Manage NPD (New Product Development) Initiatives by driving the brand by working with cross functional team (sales, trade marketing, Design Team, Regulatory, Supply Chain) progress and tracks the development of all product initiatives and ensure timely launch of NPD within objectives and timeline.
3. Lead in innovation, activation, advertising and promotion for deployment of Brand Marketing Plan.
4. Lead and develop integrated i360 marketing strategies and campaigns for new product launches and driving growth of existing brands. This includes carrying out post campaign evaluation to drive learning & development.
5. Provide in-depth analysis and findings with plan of actions in monthly basis using market share, sell out (when available) and sell in data.
6. Manage, plan and execute brand launch campaign and event activities.
7. Develop and Lead promotional activities including promotional pack with mechanic with trade marketing.
8. Responsible in managing brand budget. Monitor and control A&P expenditure within budget allocations.
9. Lead on-going analysis and review of consumer, category, market trends, promotional programs and competitive information as part of a situation assessment on brand performance and identify growth opportunity.
10. Work with VBC (Design Team) to produce materials of visual impact and within brand and advertisement guidelines.
11. Actively involved in monthly inventory sales forecast and monitoring. Lead person to update commercial team of any changes in stocks movement e.g. OOS, delay etc.
12. To work closely with trade marketing and sales team on all strategies, activities and implementation.
13. Develop consumer/brand story for key sales tools in collaboration with trade marketing to help field execution.
14. Familiar and comply to advertisement compliance for healthcare products
15. Oversee direct report(s) product portfolio with coaching and guidance to them on all aspect of daily marketing and operational routine
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.