Reporting to the Finance Controller, you will need to support the company's Global Finance Control Framework and compliance efforts for Singapore and Australia in accordance with corporate requirements.
- Develop compliance tests to evaluate both controls design and operating effectiveness.
- Manage periodic progress reporting on compliance outcomes and follow up remediation of control deficiencies with the appropriate process owners.
- Assist with Local policy and procedure design, considering alignment with corporate standards.
- Act as the company's contract administrator/custodian to ensure full compliance of the contract policy.
- Perform quality review of both entities' B/S reconciliations.
- Ensure assets are capitalized & tagged on a timely basis and prepare monthly capex tracking report for review.
- Work closely with Tax Manager on the reconciliation of FA register in statutory records vs Tax records.
- Review and approve monthly emerging market accruals.
- University Degree in Accountancy, CPA preferred.
- 6+ years prior experience in financial and audit roles in MNCs.
- Has practical experience in SOX and non-SOX controls and management of capital expenditure.
- Experience in Manufacturing Industry is a plus.
- Ability to analyse complex processes and determine the efficiency and effectiveness of the process and related controls.
EA Registration Number: R1768804
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105