Regional EHSE (Health, Safety & Environmental) - Consumer Products - Production - Bangkok - International Company - UP TO 200K BAHT A MONTH PLUS BONUSES AND BENEFITS - THAI NATIONAL ONLY
International Global Multi-site manufacturer of consumer products
Partner with regional business units as the regional leader regarding all compliance aspects for safety and environmental regulations across multiple sites in APAC.
- Maintain an understanding of current and proposed safety and environmental regulations within the APAC region.
- Regulatory compliance within the multiple facilities within the region.
- Track government safety and environmental policies
- Coordinate with operations and corporate EHS staff to ensure permits and licenses are up to date and compliant.
- Evaluate and approve waste disposal sites, recycling vendors, sewage treatment facilities and other government and contracted services.
- Review safety and environmental compliance audits with the manufacturing operations.
- Develop and improve environmental stewardship.
- Develop and implement tools, training, guidance, policies, and programs to support the business.
The ideal candidate will:
**Thai National only** with a strong background in Heavy Engineering Environmental ****
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, environmental science, or safety science
- Experience in environmental controls for wastewater treatment, air emissions and contaminant remediation
- 10 + years of experience in a regional, national or international corporate environment
- Current knowledge of regulatory trends in EHS
- Experience managing EHS compliance within an industrial manufacturing environment
- Travel up to 60% of the time
APPLICANTS WHO DO NOT MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
If you have any queries, please call Paul Coles on 02 107 2884 or email@example.com
KEYWORDS - ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH, SAFETY, PRODUCTION, MANUFACTURING, PRODUCTION, HSE, EHSE, NEBOSH, HAZOP
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.