Our client is a growing Real Estate Company in search of a high potential Senior Finance Manager due to business needs. Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for financial planning and strategy development across the region.
- Execute financial due diligence or deal analysis
- Assist and advise on M&A projects
- Business partner with finance team globally to ensure accuracy of numbers/reports
- Preparation of budgets and forecast and contribute to REIT strategy preparation process
- Analyse investment and business opportunities including detailed analyses of business drivers, financial modelling, valuation, investment/business proposals
- Ensure acquisition targets are effectively integrated into the HQ Financial Reporting timetable including compliance with all Corporate Governance Processes and Policies.
- Degree in Finance/ Accounting or related field
- With min 10 years of hands-on experince in financial due diligence or deal analysis
- Strong in Excel and communication
- Experienced in Big 4 environment
EA Registration Number: R1109594
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105