About Our Client
Our client is a well known F&B business which has very high brand's reputation in it's own category. With the sales rapidly and strong portfolio, they are now seeking for "Regional Head of Sales" to look after South East Asia market.
They provide a good package with exciting roles. If you wish to work for successful cooperation, this is an ideal job for you.
· Align sales plan, strategy and policy, which related to pricing, credits terms to drive both margin and market share
· Working close with National Sales Manager, Sales Development Manager and Market Development Manger to develop the strategy
· Providing report/data analysis to develop efficient sales growth to develop the opportunities as per market
· Be a key person who built and maintain relationship with potential distributors
· Support and responsibility for existing key account to achieve their target, which add value to our businesses.
· Ability to develop area objective to strategy, which can support supervisor and potential distributor
· Be a player who motivate all direct reporters to achieve their KPI
· Use the data and feedback from local team to develop sales strategy to maximize the growth potential
· Attend the meeting with distributor in each country in order to review the achievement and growth strategy.
· Bachelor's or Master in related field
· At least 8-10 years proven track record in managing the whole team of Traditional Trade, Modern Trade and Channel Development
· Experience in FMCG business.
· Advance strategic and Analytical skills with strong knowledge of Excel, Ms-Office, Nielsen and Dunnhumby.
· Good command in both Thai and English
· Self-driven, be able to work under pressure
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of world's leading healthcare company in the world.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.