Argyll Scott is working with manufacturing client to find potential candidate for Regional Infrastructure to implement and support Infrastructure for group of business. The potential candidate should have management experience over 7 years to deliver IT Project Management cross regions, Implement and execute IT policy/ Procedure through regional. if you are caliber candidate that having strong background of Infrastructure, here is for you!
- Execute IT Project from regional to Thailand to implementation and support.
- Manage the deployment of the IT architecture / solutions on a day-to-day basis
- Manage a regular assessment /audit to IT systems and ensure they are running in secure status and environment. Including the system audit to end users level, desktop environment and software licensing
- Implementing/controlling the regional IT infrastructure standard aligned with Global and regional plan/strategy
- 7 years of Infratructure/ Management/ Project Implementation in Large scale company.
- Good at mutiple-project managements at the time.
- Experience in Management in IT Policy/ IT Strategy/to be aligned with Global.
- Able to do both implementation and support.
- Good at vendor management.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.