Our client is an international lifestyle brand, this is a newly created position for their Asia Pacific Regional office with the focuses on digital advertising, social media, e-PR and retail promotions.
- Lead the annual marketing plan and budget process, come up the strategy with multi-channels approach across APAC markets
- Participate on APAC strategic marketing initiatives, but not limited to segmentation strategies, growth strategies, and promotional strategies, hind-sighting and planning of future online marketing programs, customer acquisition and retention strategies and digital marketing tests
- Responsible for the launch of loyalty program, new digital initiatives
- Drive the brand marketing activities to ensure quality executions according to the brand guidelines and standard across all channels all markets
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) as well as hindsight to consider for future campaigns
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related fields
- 10+ years of solid working experience in marketing and brand management, preferably in fashion/ retail industry
- Solid experience on digital marketing & e-commerce, including dotcom and marketplaces in APAC markets
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Strong strategic thinking prioritizing, analytical, interpersonal, problem-solving, budgeting, presentation, project management & planning skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Marcus Leung at email@example.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.