Regional Procurement Manager - Bangkok - FMCG - Food -- International Company - Up to 200,000 Baht per Month DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE - Thai National Only
- Up to 200K Baht per Month Plus Benefits Depending Upon Skills and Experience
- Procurement, Sourcing, Buying, FMCG, Food, Supply Chain
My client is a global FMCG Food distribution & production company with its HQ based in Europe. They manage multiple brands in the market and will see their products in every food retailer.
- The Regional Procurement Manager is responsible for the regional category and strategic procurement and sourcing projects within the Global network.
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies for all manufacturing product categories
- Support in delivering Cost Improvement Programs across suppliers
- Analyze production cost and create benchmarks for make or buy decisions together with the Supply Chain and Category finance teams
- Source New suppliers that are in line with the Supply Chain strategy
- Support stakeholders with indirect contracts negotiations representing Procurement locally
**Thai National only** with a strong background in Buying, Sourcing & Global Procurement ****
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 years + experience in procurement and strategic sourcing
- 2 years + FMCG Food experience
- Bachelor's degree
If you have any further queries please call Paul on 02 107 2884 pcoles @ argyllscott.co.th
Keywords - PROCUREMENT, SOURCING, BUYING, FMCG, SUPPLY CHAIN, FOOD
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.