Regional Product Development Manager - Nutrition
( 1 year contract)
Our Client is a leading global Nutrition company
- Manage all South East Asia Products activities
- Product development for both New Product and Reformulation
- Formula / Formulation development, product testing, and scale-up
- Handle raw material specifications and internal NPD procedures.
- Work closely with procurement on the raw material specification and cost.
- Maintain competitive product intelligence
- Maintain knowledge base of the department by maintaining contacts with professional associations, trade contacts, and reading of pertinent literature
- Communicates with necessary departments to achieve tasks and tests while maintaining pure scientific testing methods
- Bachelor's degree in Food Science is preferred
- 5 + years of PD Management OR R&D- Technical Management
- Knowledge in Food Nutrition
- Good command of English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.