Regional R&D Manager
Salary: 250-320 KB per Month
Our partner is a global nutrition product company. They operate more than 50 years producing variety range of nutrition products with ambition to be number one in global market. Currently, they are looking for a very senior R&D talent to lead regional R&D team in order to develop high value products for both international and domestic market. You will be leader of R&D team to present the best product to all over the world.
This role is responsible for planning R&D strategy and activity to develop nutrition application. In this role, you will:
- Manage and Plan NPD strategy and vision for providing product that satisfy customer's needs, trends and competitor.
- Collaborate with sales team to optimize sales product portfolio and profit margin.
- Leverage technology to monitor customer portfolio and identify emerging trends and needs in the market.
- Drive customer focus and technical relationship plans for key strategic accounts and takes direct responsibility for customer satisfaction and business retention.
- Provide strategic functional leadership and coaching R&D team
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in developing nutrition application. You will have a Bachelor degree level or higher in Food Science or other relevant degree and It is highly desirable that you will have experience:
- In Operating full product development lifecycle from design brief to prototype testing and factory implementation.
- In Maintaining and optimizing current material portfolio including the sourcing of alternate material.
- In managing a team of direct and indirect report
Fluency in both written and spoken English is highly desirable
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.