Salary: 80-160 KB per Month
Our partner is a global food company. Currently, they are looking for an experienced Regulatory Affairs talent people to lead RA function in order to make sure quality products will be launched in South East Asia. You will be Manager of RA team to present the best product to SEA region.
This role is responsible for ensuring the products will be launched within timeline. In this role, you will:
- Manage and accomplish all registrations of products and projects required by national authorities.
- Ensure import and export shipment's documents are aligned with Thailand and other countries regulation.
- Improve all license databases are accurate and update regulatory for both hard copy and soft copy of license.
- Coordinate with every Regulatory agencies relating to Food space.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in registering food product. You will have a Bachelor degree level or higher in Food Science degree or other relevant degree and It is highly desirable that you will have experience:
- In working within a regulatory environment especially Regional Regulatory System
- In analysing data and using analytical method to solve problem
Fluency in both written and spoken English is highly desirable
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.