· Develop actuarial models and tools to monitor and analyze the financial performance of the regional offices.
· Develop and maintain the reserving-related governance across APAC.
· Ensure that the offices in the region adhere to local and international regulatory requirements as well as accounting standards.
· Conduct independent and peer reviews of actuarial policies across APAC.
· Work closely with various stakeholders in implementing and maintaining actuarial strategies, policies and guidelines.
· Undertake various projects as required by the business including IFRS 17 implementation, RBC II implementation, M&A, etc.
· Bachelor degree in Mathematics, Actuarial Science or Statistics with good exam progression in a recognized actuarial body.
· At least 5 years of P&C reserving experience with some exposure to M&A will be a plus.
· Good understanding of RBC requirements across Asia.
· Strong programming skills and proficiency with various software including SAS.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
EA Registration Number: R1329095
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105