Our client is Thai's leading animal health company with focus on companion channel. They are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to join their team and support the management. You will be responsible for managing and developing the overall sale performance and sales team.
- Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives
- Ensure that subordinates operate to the highest standards are fully briefed, counselled, trained and developed in line with the company Principles of Conduct and Action.
- Sales reporting, margin analysis, participation to budget process, supervision of technical trials, claim investigation reports
- Forecast quarterly and annual profits
- Prepare and review the annual budget for the area of responsibility
- Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth
- Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions
- Suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction
· Bachelor's degree in Veterinary only
· At least 8 years, related experience in animal healthcare with proven track record
· Able to work independently as well as able to work with the team
· Proficiency in English both written and spoken
· Strong project management and analytical skill
· Be able to travel both domestic and international for business meeting
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and expectations
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Monlapat (Nes) Rungwarakul at Apply Now or call directly on +66 02 107 2596 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.