Title Technical Service Manager (Medical Device)
Medical device - Technical service - Repairing, technical advice - Management Skills - Excellent English - Based in Bangkok
Our partner is a global medical device company. They operate more than 50 years producing variety range of medical device to help people life. Currently, they are looking for an experienced Technical people to lead Regional team in order to serve technical knowledge to customer in SEA.
- Serve and support the business by providing world-class field technical and training support to our customers; Customer Education and Training; Customer Go-Live Readiness, Implementation and Support; Proactive Customer Care Oversight and Field Technical Support Services
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the quality system.
- Manage Field Service, Application Specialist, Training, Project Manager and Customer Support Center budgets to ensure expense and revenue goals are met; Develop, motivate and challenge staff to achieve top performance.
- Provide service, customer training and implementation plan responses for all Request for Proposal.
- Promote service support of sales initiatives and value expansion opportunities
- Perform customer business reviews as required.
- Maintains regular contact with the sales and marketing organizations and communicate; information gained to drive to common goals and objectives
- Develop and maintain succession plan and address future staffing issues in a proactive manner
- Monitor performance/refocus resources/ ensure achievement of operating plan.
- 8+ years related medical equipment field experience (Business/technical degree or equivalent)
- 5+ years industry-related leadership service management experience within the Healthcare industry
- Possess the ability to lead and motivate a professional service staff
- Must be an effective communicator. Communication with customers, sales representatives and service personnel is done on a first-line basis: effective communication with teams members, peers and support personnel is a must for harmonious service operations
- Hands on technical and installation experience with wide range of medical equipment
- Experience with mechanical devices and tools and test equipment
If you are interested, please apply directly via Jobs DB
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.