Established MNC seeking for a Regional Total Rewards Manager, shortlisted candidate will drive and support in rewards related topics based on the Total Rewards, Asia Pacific planning, annual cycle activities and business requirements.
- Design total Compensation and benefits processes, policies, programs in alignment with Business and HR strategy for both white and blue collar.
- Implementing strategies around compensation and benefits to ensure competitiveness within the industry
- Responsibility for salary reviews to ensure relevant market bench marking and consistency of application. This will include liaising with 3rd party suppliers
- Design and implement job leveling and associated compensation ranges
- Serve as subject matter expert for compensation & benefits
- 6 - 10 years' experience in human resources focusing on compensation and benefits.
- Strong knowledge of compensation and benefits practices in the APAC region
- Proven successful track record of designing and implementing competitive compensation and benefits in a fast growing and changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills and influencing skills Ability to work to tight deadlines with multiple priorities
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influential skills
EA Registration Number: R1326770
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105