Title Regulatory Affairs - Personal Health Care
Regulatory Affairs - FDA - GMP - Personal Health Care - Based on Bangkok
An international FMCG company
- Partner with team members (i.e. RA, QA, Marketing, Supply chain, etc) to manage the product to be valid with compliance to local regulation (i.e. variation/renewal/GMP clearance submission and approval)
- Responsible for Registration process of all exported project related
- Responsible for applying and renewing of Export license as required by laws and regulations
- Coordinate with R&I to ensure document for registration process
- Ensure that all exported products are complied with the local/ imported country relevant regulations.
- Contribute to validate product labeling and packaging design based on regulatory framework, self-regulation, guidelines and policies
- Immediately inform to all concerned persons if there are the important issues that may impact to products or launch plan or company such as FDA's consideration or any changes that may affect to company
- Be representative to contact with TH FDA for all matters concerning the export product registrations
- Bachelor's in Pharmaceutical Science, prefer in pharmaceutical technology subject with an excellent academic background.
- Background in contacting FDA will be an advantage
- Knowledge on food regulatory
- Science skills
- Good problem-solving skills and interpersonal skills
- Good team player
- Good communication & Negotiation skills
- Good command of English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
If you are interested, please apply via Jobs DB
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.